How to Reheat Steak in Ninja Air Fryer
Steak is a delectable dish that many meat enthusiasts enjoy. Whether you have leftover steak from last night’s dinner or simply want to enjoy a delicious hot meal, reheating steak in a Ninja Air Fryer can be an excellent option. With its advanced technology and versatile functions, the Ninja Air Fryer ensures your steak remains juicy, flavorful, and perfectly cooked. In this blog post, we will guide you through the step-by-step process of reheating steak using your trusty Ninja Air Fryer.
Gather Your Ingredients and Tools
Before diving into the reheating process, make sure you have all the necessary ingredients and tools at hand:
- Leftover steak(s)
- Ninja Air Fryer
- Cooking oil spray (preferably olive oil)
- Tongs or spatula for flipping
- Meat thermometer (optional but recommended for precise temperature control)
Preheat Your Ninja Air Fryer
To ensure even cooking and optimal results, preheating your Ninja Air Fryer is essential:
- Select the “Air Roast” function on your air fryer.If there’s no “preheat” function:
- Select the desired temperature (recommended: around 400°F/200°C) using the air fryer’s control panel.
- Set the timer to preheat for approximately five minutes.
Prepare Your Leftover Steak
While your Ninja Air Fryer is preheating, take a few moments to prepare the leftover steak:
- Remove the steak from its storage container or wrapping.
- Allow the steak to reach room temperature by leaving it on a plate for about 20 minutes. This will ensure more even cooking and tenderness.
- If desired, season the steak with salt, pepper, or any preferred spices for added flavor. Be sure to use sparingly if you seasoned it before when initially cooked.
Air Frying Your Leftover Steak
Now that your Ninja Air Fryer is preheated and your steak is prepared, it’s time to start reheating:
- Spray a light coating of cooking oil (olive oil works great) onto both sides of the leftover steak. This helps enhance browning and prevents sticking.Carefully place the seasoned leftover steak into the air fryer basket or tray in a single layer. Overcrowding may hinder proper airflow and result in uneven heating.Select “Air Roast” function again using control panel buttons.
- If there’s no specific setting for reheating:
- Select “Air Fry” mode with recommended temperature set at around 350°F/175°C.
- Set timer according to thickness: approximately three minutes per side for medium-rare steaks up to one inch thick; adjust accordingly based on personal preference and thickness of your particular cut.
- Flip the steak using tongs or a spatula halfway through the reheating process to achieve even heat distribution on both sides.If you prefer your steak well-done, continue cooking for an additional couple of minutes. However, be careful not to overcook and dry out the meat.Using a meat thermometer, check for desired internal temperature:
- Rare: around 125°F/52°C
- Medium-Rare: around 135°F/57°C
- Medium: around 145°F/63°C
- Note: These temperatures are recommendations; adjust according to personal preference for doneness.
Serve and Enjoy!
Your perfectly reheated steak is now ready to be savored! Carefully remove it from the Ninja Air Fryer with tongs or a spatula and transfer it onto a plate. Allow the steak to rest for a few minutes before cutting into it. This resting period helps lock in succulent juices, resulting in tender bites bursting with flavor.
Whether you’re enjoying your reheated steak as is or pairing it with delicious side dishes, such as mashed potatoes or grilled vegetables, this simple yet effective technique will leave you delighted every time. With your trusty Ninja Air Fryer by your side, indulging in leftover steaks has never been easier!
We hope you found this guide helpful in mastering the art of reheating steak using your Ninja Air Fryer. Remember that practice makes perfect when it comes to achieving ideal results based on personal preferences. Happy air frying and enjoy every juicy bite!