How to Reheat Papa Murphy’s Pizza: Perfect Tips for a Delicious Meal
Having leftover pizza from Papa Murphy’s can be an absolute delight. It saves you time and effort on cooking, while still delivering that mouthwatering taste you crave. To fully enjoy your reheated pizza, it’s important to follow the right techniques. In this blog post, we’ll guide you through simple steps to reheat your Papa Murphy’s pizza like a pro.
1. Preparing Your Pizza for Reheating
To achieve excellent results when reheating your Papa Murphy’s pizza, proper preparation is key:
Gather Your Supplies:
- Cooking sheet or baking stone
- Parchment paper (optional)
- Oven mitts
- Spatula or tongs
- Kitchen timer or smartphone with timer function
Choose the Right Method:
There are two popular methods for reheating pizza: using an oven or a microwave. While each has its benefits, the oven method tends to deliver superior results by preserving the original crispy crust.
2. Oven Method: Crispy and Flavorful Results Every Time!
- Preheat Your Oven:
Set your oven to 375°F (190°C) and allow it to fully preheat. This ensures even cooking throughout.
- Arrange Pizza Slices on Baking Sheet:
Place your desired number of slices directly onto the cooking sheet or baking stone. For easy cleanup, you can line it with parchment paper.
- Reheating Time:
Place the baking sheet on the middle rack of your preheated oven, making sure there is enough space between each slice for proper circulation of heat. Reheat for approximately 10-12 minutes or until the cheese melts and turns golden brown while maintaining a crisp crust.
3. Microwave Method: Quick Fix with Slightly Softer Crust
- Microwave-Safe Plate:
Place your desired pizza slices onto a microwave-safe plate, ensuring they don’t touch each other. This ensures even heating throughout.
- Covering Your Pizza Slices:
If you want to prevent excessive moisture loss during reheating, cover your pizza slices loosely with a microwaveable lid or a microwave-safe plate.
- Reheating Time and Power Level:
Microwaves can vary in power levels; therefore it’s crucial to adjust the time accordingly:
- If reheating one slice: Microwave on medium-high (70% power) for around 45 seconds to 1 minute.
- If reheating multiple slices: Microwave at medium-high power level but reduce the duration per slice to about 30 seconds.