How to Reheat KFC Chicken Tenders: A Step-by-Step Guide
Craving some finger-lickin’ goodness but have leftover KFC chicken tenders? No worries! With a few simple steps, you can enjoy that crispy and juicy flavor all over again. In this guide, we’ll walk you through the best methods for reheating your delectable KFC chicken tenders without compromising their taste or texture.
The Oven Method: Bring Back the Crunchy Exterior
If you prefer your chicken tenders with a satisfying crunch, using an oven is the way to go. Follow these steps:
1. Preheat your oven – Start by preheating your oven to 375°F (190°C) to ensure even heating throughout.
3. Arrange the tenders – Place your desired amount of KFC chicken tenders on the prepared baking sheet, ensuring they are evenly spaced apart for optimal heat circulation.
4. Bake away – Pop the tray into the preheated oven and let those tender treasures heat up for about 15 minutes or until they reach an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C).
5. Enjoy hot and crunchy – Once fully heated, remove from the oven and savor those perfectly reheated KFC chicken tenders while they’re still hot!
The Skillet Method: Quick Heat-up on Stovetop
Short on time but don’t want to compromise on taste? The stovetop skillet method will come in handy:
1. Prep your skillet – Grab a non-stick skillet large enough to hold all your delicious KFC chicken tenders in one layer without overcrowding.
3. Heat on medium-high – Place the skillet over medium-high heat and allow it to get hot for a minute or so.
4. Reheat your tenders – Once hot, carefully place the KFC chicken tenders into the skillet, leaving some space between each piece.
5. Flip occasionally – Gently flip your chicken tenders every 2-3 minutes to ensure they heat up evenly and regain their delightful crispiness. Continue this process for about 6-8 minutes until they are heated through.
6. Serve and savor – Once properly reheated, transfer those golden-brown beauties onto a plate and satisfy your hunger with piping-hot KFC chicken tenders!
The Microwaving Method: Ideal for Speedy Heating
When you’re in dire need of speed but still want decently reheated KFC chicken tenders, microwaving can be surprisingly effective:
1. Prep your plate – Arrange your leftover KFC chicken tenders on a microwave-safe plate without any overlap to ensure even heating.
2. Cover with damp paper towel – Moisten a paper towel slightly under running water before gently wringing out any excess moisture. Lay the dampened paper towel over the top of your chicken tenders to help prevent them from drying out during microwaving.
3. Set microwave time & power level – Based on how many pieces you have, set the microwave timer anywhere between 30 seconds to 1 minute per tender at medium power (around 50% power).
4. Microwave in intervals – Start by microwaving for half of the estimated time needed; then flip each tender before continuing with the remaining time required until they reach an internal temperature of at least 165°F (74°C).
5. Let them rest – Allow the reheated KFC chicken tenders to rest for a minute or two before digging in, as this helps redistribute heat and retain moisture.
Reheating your KFC chicken tenders is a breeze when you know the right techniques. Whether you prefer using an oven, stovetop skillet, or microwave, each method will ensure that your leftovers taste just as delicious as they did when freshly served. So go ahead and give these methods a try – get ready to enjoy crispy, juicy KFC chicken tenders all over again!