How to Reheat Domino’s Pizza Without an Oven
There’s nothing quite like indulging in leftover pizza the next day, but what if you don’t have access to an oven? Don’t worry – we’ve got you covered! In this post, we’ll share some easy and efficient methods on how to reheat your delicious Domino’s pizza without using an oven. Whether you’re at home or in a hotel room, these techniques will help bring back that fresh-out-of-the-oven taste.
1. The Skillet Method
If you have a stovetop available, the skillet method is perfect for reheating your Domino’s pizza quickly and with excellent results:
- Gather Your Supplies: Grab a non-stick skillet and place it over medium heat.
- Add Some Olive Oil: Drizzle a small amount of olive oil into the heated skillet.
- Add the Pizza Slices: Carefully place your desired number of pizza slices into the skillet.
- Cover and Heat: Place a lid or cover on top of the skillet to trap heat. Allow it to cook for approximately two minutes or until the cheese melts and becomes gooey again.
- Crispy Crust Finish (Optional): If you prefer your crust crispy, remove the lid after melting the cheese and cook for another minute or two until desired crispiness is achieved.
2. Microwave + Frying Pan Method
- Preheat the Frying Pan: Place a frying pan on medium heat and allow it to preheat.
- Microwave Prepping: Meanwhile, arrange your desired pizza slices on a microwave-safe plate or tray. Cover them loosely with a paper towel.
- Microwave Blast: Heat the pizza in the microwave for about 30 seconds, or until the cheese starts melting slightly.
- Sizzling Finish: Carefully transfer the partially reheated pizza from the microwave to the hot frying pan. Allow it to cook for an additional minute or two, until you achieve that perfect crispy crust texture.
3. The Toaster Oven Shortcut
A toaster oven can be a lifesaver when it comes to reheating Domino’s pizza:
- Select Your Slices: Choose your desired number of pizza slices and place them directly onto the toaster oven rack or use an oven-safe tray if available.
- Bake at Low Temperature (Optional):If you prefer your crust extra crispy, set your toaster oven to bake at around 325°F (163°C) for approximately three minutes before moving on to step 3.
Note:This step is optional since toaster ovens typically reheat faster than traditional ovens.
- Toasting Time: Set your toaster oven to “toast” mode and reheat the pizza slices for 2-3 minutes or until rejuvenated to perfection. Keep a close eye on them to avoid burning.
TIP: For better results with all methods above, sprinkle some water droplets over each slice before reheating. This helps moisturize and prevent excessive drying out during reheating.
Using one of these handy methods, you can enjoy your leftover Domino’s pizza without needing an oven conveniently. Remember, experimentation is key – feel free to adjust cooking times based on individual preferences and desired crispiness level. Happy reheating!