I make computer games, mostly puzzles.
- The 16th Bit (Ludum Dare 37)
- The Mystery of the Maniac AI (Ludum Dare 36).
- I Have Brig Plans (Ludum Dare 35, bronze medal, fun).
- Initial Conditions (Ludum Dare 34, silver medal overall, silver medal, fun).
- Milky Helps People (Ludum Dare 33).
- Wellbeing (Ludum Dare 32).
- discrepancy (Ludum Dare 31).
The games below are from before I knew what I was doing. There may be some value in them, but you probably won't find them fun in the same way as the games above.
- Space Spy Story (Ludum Dare 30).
- Logifig (Ludum Dare 29).
- SWEAT (Ludum Dare 27).
- Recondite Rectangles (Ludum Dare 26).
- Beams with enlightenment. Cross beams and collect paper cranes on your way to becoming enlightened. An HTML5 puzzle game. Coverage on Indie Game Magazine.
- An Astronomical Affray (Windows Download) (Ludum Dare 24).